RavenTek Solutions distinguishes itself from other emerging small businesses and small disadvantaged businesses (SDBs) in several key ways. These competitive advantages are then passed on to our clients, giving them the power to more easily meet their objectives.
Our Native and 8(a) SDB procurement status is backed up by a talented team that has extensive experience across all types of Government procurements and contracting vehicles, with a history of exceptional performance and award winning service in the governmental sectors. Additionally, we demonstrate a developed organizational infrastructure and financial strength that competitors cannot duplicate.
Prime Contracting Opportunities
As a Tribally-owned company participating in the SBA 8(a) Business Development Program, RavenTek Solutions offers unique advantages under the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Code of Federal Regulations (CFR), including:
- Special Exemptions. Tribal entities have a special set of rules under the 8(a) Program, excluding exemptions for lifetime contract limits (13CFR124.109; 13CFR519(a)(1)).
- Exemption from Competitive Thresholds. Tribal (8(a)’s are Exempt from the Competitive Threshold of $4M for Services Contracts and $6.5M for Manufacturing Contracts (FAR 19.805-1(b)(2); 13CFR124.311(b)).
- Direct Negotiated Contract. A Government Agency may contract directly with an 8(a) Tribal entity…and the entity may receive a directly negotiated contract regardless of dollar amount (13CFR124.506(b)
- No Award Dollar Limit. An 8(a) Tribal entity is not subject to the same dollar limitations on directly negotiated contracts as other non-native entities (13CFR124.506(b).
- No Protest of Award. The eligibility of a participant for a directly negotiated award many not be challenged by another participant or any other party, either to the SBA or any administrative forum as part of a bid or other contract protest (3CFR124.517(a).
- SDB and Native Credits. Federal agencies contracting to a 8(a) Tribal entity may claim SDB and Native American credits (13CFR124.105 and .109), states and localities where Seneca Solutions conducts business.
FAR 52.219-9. RavenTek Solutions is considered a Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) to a Prime Contractor as part of Small Business subcontracting goals. Under FAR 52.219-9 Small Business Contracting Plan, “Subcontracts awarded to an . . . Indian tribe shall be counted towards the subcontracting goals for small business and small disadvantaged business concerns, regardless of the size or Small Business Administration certification status of the . . . Indian tribe.” (FAR 52.219-9(d)(1)(i))
DFARS 252.226-7001. Prime Contractors on Department of Defense contracts can gain an economic advantage of the Indian Incentive Program (IIP) in subcontracting with RavenTek Solutions. Under DFARS 252.226-7001 Utilization of Indian Organizations, Indian-Owned Economic Enterprises, and Native Hawaiian Small Business Concerns, Prime Contractors with subcontracts to RavenTek Solutions are eligible for incentive payments under the program. (DFARS 252.226-7001)
RavenTek Solutions has the key management expertise and skills to operate and manage the growth and operations of the company, including fixed price, cost reimbursement and time & materials contracts. Our senior leadership consists of proven program managers and industry experts, each with decades of experience managing and deploying successful, complex projects in the information technology, telecommunications, and operations support both in the Government contracting and commercial sectors. Highly motivated and with the ability to complete work in cleared environments, we bring expertise, responsiveness, accountability, innovation, and partnering to each and every program. In addition, we have an Advisory Council that is active and involved in the identification and generation of additional opportunities in the Federal IT and telecom sectors.
RavenTek Solutions has the capacity to perform services in alignment with our customers’ demands and expectations. We have a Program Management Office that is staffed to ensure the highest level of service delivery.
- Office locations are geographically spaced to service the varied demands of customers and program locations.
- A small business structure which fosters the organizational agility and flexibility required to deliver streamlined and innovative decision-making, effective project communications, re-work mitigation and immediate issue resolution.
- Experience with utilizing project management systems tools, which are designed to have the visibility to proactively manage sequential and parallel tasks, rework mitigation and to maximize schedule, budget and quality management efficiency.
- A Network Implementation Team, which is capable of operating very successfully in highly complex, varied & challenging project environments – including overseas locations.
Financial capacity is often a constraint for startup businesses to take on and perform work, but RavenTek Solutions has significant financial capacity, as well as the support of Seneca Holdings, LLC, our parent company and partner, to manage working capital requirements and provide resources for all contract requirements. The stability this provides Seneca Solutions is uncommon for small businesses and sets us apart.